Texas Possession of Marijuana Lawyer
Were you caught in the wrong place and with the wrong people? Under Texas law, possessing any amount of marijuana is a criminal offense, but the penalties don't necessarily fit the crime. At the Law Offices of Jed Silverman, we work aggressively to do everything possible to help you keep a conviction off of your record. That means taking the extra measures to build the strongest case possible for your defense, including:
- Investigation: What were the facts beneath the surface of the case? Was the police report accurate? Was the marijuana yours, or did it belong to someone else in your group? We'll talk to the witnesses and make sure your side of the story is heard.
- Protection of your civil rights: What probable cause did the police have for arresting you? Did they have a warrant to search your person or your belongings? Did they execute the warrant legally?
- Negotiated agreement: Did the amount of marijuana in your possession really make a severe penalty necessary? We'll work with the prosecutor to seek a resolution that will not result in the stiffest penalties that judges have available to them. We fight hard to have charges reduced or dismissed.
- Diversion programs to keep you out of jail: If there is a way to get you into a drug education or awareness program that will divert your drug charges, we'll find it. Attorney Jed Silverman has many years of experience helping clients stay out of jail and keeping criminal records clean. Our firm is respected for our integrity and hard work on behalf of every client.
Free Consultation · Se Habla Español, llamame ahora · Statewide Representation
The Law Offices of Jed Silverman has experience in all types of federal and state drug possession offenses, including:
- Marijuana possession, possession with intent
- Possession of a controlled substance, narcotics possession
- Cocaine and methamphetamine possession
- Cultivation and drug manufacturing
- School zone possession
- Prescription medication fraud
Houston marijuana possession lawyer Jed Silverman represents clients in courts throughout Texas. Right now, you need an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and your future. Start by calling us at (713) 226-8800 or contact us by e-mail right away.Click Here For A Free Case Evaluation