Texas Criminal Law Attorney
After an arrest on a criminal charge, you need an attorney who will stand up for your rights and freedom. The Law Offices of Jed Silverman provides tenacious representation for people facing criminal charges in the Houston, Texas, area. We never forget that there is a future at stake: yours. We are experienced, aggressive, and determined to succeed in every case we handle.
Free Consultation · Se Habla Español · Statewide Representation
Our firm represents individuals charged with DWI and criminal offenses in municipal, state and federal courts throughout Texas.
- Drunk driving: Whether you have been charged with DWI for the first time or have been down this road before, we will aggressively fight to preserve your driver's license and protect your rights. We work hard to find every alternative possible to the negative impact a DWI conviction will have on your record.
- Drug charges: Texas is one of the toughest states in the nation when it comes to federal or state drug charges. You need aggressive, persistent defense to preserve your freedom and prevent a drug charge from ruining your future.
- Sex offenses: A conviction for a sex offense can place your name on the Texas sex offender registry. We do everything possible to have your charges dismissed or reduced to a non-felony charge. In many cases, we are able to find an option that will set aside your conviction upon the completion of an alternative program.
- Property crimes, theft and white collar offenses: Fraud, embezzlement and white collar crimes are often complex. We have the experience and independent professional resources to investigate the facts and prepare the strongest case possible to defend your future.
- Violent crimes: Many charges for assault and domestic violence arise out of misunderstandings or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We don't roll over for false accusations or misunderstandings. We will fight to keep a felony conviction off of your record.
Texas DWI Attorney · Texas Drug Crimes Lawyer
Houston criminal defense attorney Jed Silverman represents clients in courts throughout Texas. Right now, you need an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and your future. Start by calling us at (713) 226-8800 or contact us by e-mail right away.
We are conveniently located in the Historic Heights Neighborhood, where there is free parking. We offer all potential clients free initial consultations and are available to discuss your case 24 hours a day, seven days a week.