Houston Drug Lawyer
Perhaps no illegal narcotic has attracted more attention in the Texas legislature and courts than crack cocaine. Police arrest people for the smallest hint of cocaine possession and prosecutors are quick to add charges of intent to distribute or sell. Often times, federal prosecutors want in on the act, if there is any suspicion that the narcotics are intended for transportation across state lines or if they came in across the Mexican border.
If you are facing charges for felony cocaine possession, or are under investigation for trafficking or intent, you are facing a mandatory prison sentence if convicted. And make no mistake — accepting a plea agreement from a prosecutor is a conviction that will stay on your record forever.
Free Consultation · Se Habla Español · Statewide Representation
The Law Offices of Jed Silverman is ready to fight aggressively to help you get the best possible outcome for your charges. Whenever possible, we work toward having your charges dismissed or reduced to a non-felony charge. Attorney Jed Silverman is experienced and knowledgeable about diversion programs and strategies that protect your rights and your freedom. Our firm is recognized by prosecutors and judges for our integrity and hard work on behalf of clients.
As your attorney, Jed Silverman will investigate beneath the surface. Our philosophy is that there is always an effective defense, even if you think there is no way out of the charges.
- Civil rights violations: Did the police have probable cause for suspecting you possessed a controlled substance?
- Legal rights: Did the police have a legally obtained warrant for search and seizure of your property?
- Reasonable doubt: Is there reasonable doubt that the narcotics actually belonged to you?
- Police evidence: How credible and accurate was the police report?
- Your story: Good people who made bad mistakes don't belong in jail. Do you have a prior record of drug possession? What are the circumstances of your life? We'll tell your story.
The Law Offices of Jed Silverman has experience in all types of federal and state drug crimes, including:
- Drug possession and possession with intent
- Possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine
- Drug manufacturing and cultivation
- Possession of an illegal drug in a school zone
- Prescription drug fraud
Houston cocaine attorney Jed Silverman represents clients in courts throughout Texas. Right now, you need an experienced lawyer to protect your rights and your future. Start by calling us at (713) 226-8800 or contact us by e-mail right away.Click Here For A Free Case Evaluation