Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys
We Won’t Back Down From a Fight
At The Law Offices of Jed Silverman, we fight for and protect the rights of individuals who have been accused of committing criminal offenses. Over the years, our Houston criminal defense attorneys have successfully handled thousands of cases throughout Texas as well as across the United States, in both state and federal courts. When it comes to choosing a defense team that will tenaciously fight for you from start to finish, look no further than our established and reputable firm.
Our Houston criminal defense lawyers handle various criminal cases including:
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Parole Violations
- Property Crimes
- Protective Orders
- Sex Crimes
- Title IX
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
Need expert representation? Call our criminal defense attorneys in Houston at (713) 597-2221 or contact us by filling out our online form.
Focused on Results
We recognize the stress you may be facing, and if you retain our services, our Houston criminal defense attorneys will do everything within our power to help you reach the most favorable outcome possible.
Established & Respected Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer
Led by Attorney Jed Silverman – one of only 10% of attorneys in the state designated as a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization – our firm is able to draw from extensive experience and a proven record of past success when advocating for clients charges with all types of crimes.
One of our team members has more than 20 years of experience working for the Texas prison system. Because of this unique insight into how the inside works, we are able to further strengthen the defenses we build. This invaluable experience, combined with our reputation for strong defense, has led to our firm becoming a trustworthy source of legal insight for numerous media outlets.
The following are several benefits of hiring our Houston defense attorneys:
- Legal expertise and experience: Our legal team has the necessary legal knowledge and experience to navigate the complexities of the criminal justice system.
- Protecting your rights: We can protect your rights throughout the criminal justice process. Our firm can ensure that law enforcement officials have followed proper procedures during the investigation, arrest, and questioning, and can work to prevent any violations of your rights.
- Reducing penalties: Even if conviction appears to be likely, our team can work to minimize the penalties you may face, which includes avoiding jail or prison time. This can include negotiating with prosecutors for reduced charges or plea bargains, or arguing for reduced sentences or alternative punishments.
- Building a strong defense: By gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and consulting with experts, our Houston criminal defense lawyers can help build a compelling case in your favor.
- Providing support and guidance: Facing criminal charges can be an emotionally overwhelming and even physically draining experience. We can provide emotional support and guidance from start to finish to alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty during this trying time.
Our award-winning Houston criminal lawyers understand the stakes that accompany criminal charges, and we fight passionately throughout our clients’ legal journeys to protect their rights and freedoms, and secure positive resolutions that place them in the best position for a positive future.
When you reach out to ur firm, you will speak directly to an attorney, and will work closely with our legal team, if you choose to hire us. With so much at stake, do not settle for hiring just any lawyer. Hire a legal team with a passion for defense, and the exceptional success rate in trial to back it up.
Hire Houston criminal defense lawyers with a passion for defense, and the exceptional success rate in trial to back it up. Call us at (713) 597-2221.
Learn More About Our Firm
Meet Our TeamThe Attorneys You Will Want On Your Side
Our Case Results
Whether you are facing charges for a minor misdemeanor or a major felony, our Houston criminal defense attorneys have the skills, resources, and tenacity you need. We will not hesitate to take on a complex case, and use hard-hitting defense strategies in and out of the courtroom to effectively represent individuals facing any type of criminal charge.
Assault Not Guilty
Murder Not Guilty
Assault and Violating a No Contact Order Both charges dismissed.
Felon in Possession of a Firearm Case Dismissed
Forgery Case Dismissed
Our Practice Areas The Skills, Resources & Tenacity You Need
We Build TrustOur Past Clients Share Their Experience
He handled my case with the utmost integrity.
“Mr. Silverman made me feel comfortable the moment I met him. He took my case seriously and believed in me. I highly recommend him and his team.”Mike Gonzales Apr 27, 2022
Continuously put my best interest first.
“I worked with them from 2018 to 2022 on multiple cases and they were able to reach favorable outcomes for each of my cases.”Michael Mancha Apr 6, 2022
This is the team to choose.
“Both charges against me were dismissed and they kept me informed throughout the entire process. I will be forever grateful to Mr. Silverman and his entire staff.”Fernando Bernal Jan 18, 2022
This is the BEST team for you.
“Not only will they fight for you, they will also care about your case. They truly exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful.”Tamara Bluntson Nov 8, 2021
Great experience during a difficult time.
“Fortunately, I was turned to Jed Law offices and since day one they have been involved and determined to help me.”Victor Martinez Sep 18, 2021
Why Choose Us?
Focused on ResultsWe will not hesitate to take on a complex case. We have the skills, resources, and tenacity you need.
Board Certified Criminal Law SpecialistJed Silverman is one of only 10% of attorneys designated by the Texas State Board of Legal Specialization.