For more than 20 years, Attorney Jed R. Silverman has dedicated his legal practice to the defense of men and women facing a wide range of criminal matters. His experience in this field and his commitment to his clients is such that he has one of the best trial records in the area. He remains committed to building upon this success and helping clients secure the best outcomes possible.
Among his many awards and distinctions, including continued inclusion in the prestigious list of Texas Super Lawyers®, Jed Silverman has earned a place among just 10% of all lawyers in the state to earn Board Certification by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. As a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Jed has exemplified the highest ability to succeed in an area of law where clients depend on him to protect their rights, freedoms, and futures.
Although he is Houston-based, he has represented clients across Texas and in Federal court. If you would like to learn more about Mr. Silverman and how he and his team can help you, please feel free to call our offices or continue reading for an in-depth profile of his education, qualifications, and more.
Honors & Awards
- Selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America, 2021
- Voted Texas Monthly Super Lawyer, 2006 - 2014
- Texas, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2013
- Missouri, 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- Grievance Committee (2020-2022)